04 Sep Blockchain Healthcare
Posted at 21:17h in Blockchain
With increase in the usage of digitized health data, the exchange of healthcare information across healthcare organizations is the need of the hour.
5 practical use cases—plus one emerging use case —
- Decentralization, avoiding the need for a central hub (and associated costs, delays, and single point of failure).
- Improving trust through a shared immutable ledger.
- Mitigating fraud through transparency of transactions.
- Improving performance and efficiency.
- Paving the way for new levels of automation and collaboration around smart contracts and DAOs (Decentralized Autonomous Organization).